4.22.2014

So Long For Too Long

Hey there!  It's been such a long time since I posted, but I have a good reason.  I'm actually right at the end of my school semester and things have been quite busy.  Also, Mr. M has had quite a few business trips that I tagged along with.  (We're newly married and hadn't spent any time apart yet, so I just had to go!)

I would really love to keep working on the blog, and hope to keep it going and get more readership.  I just hope that anyone who stumbles along on this website understands that it'll be sporadic until I'm done with school but still checks in here or there.

I've also got a separate idea for a blog: being a Catholic wife and woman under today's pressure.  I'll post a link to it once I've made it, probably in a few weeks to start off the summer.  I'd add it to this blog, but this is about making a sweet, fun and clean home, whereas that will be about maintaining my faith.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment