2.20.2014

Hello Hello!

Hello there!  This is my first post for this blog.  I've spent so much time in the past year or so browsing blogs and looking for answers to my home/wedding/recipe DIY problems, I just can't help but want to be a part of it all!  I am by no means an expert at just about anything (except high school math heh heh) so this isn't just a blog where I post my opinions.  I'm definitely going to be seeking reader help and advice often, so feel free to chime in whenever!

For my first post, I thought I'd put a little bit about myself out there.  I'm a Catholic, native Texan in love with animals, family, reading, nerdy entertainment, friends, and pigs!  I love pigs so much I don't eat pork anymore!  I just got married last winter, so I'll be placing ideas and crafts I used when possible.  I'm a high school math teacher pursuing my master's degree with the support of my DH, Mr. M.

More to come later!  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment